This is a 12-minute walkthrough of the game “The Witness.” The Witness is an adventure game in which players explore a mysterious island.
The 12 Minutes Walkthrough is a video game that has been released by the developer, Theradbrad. The game features an interesting story and gameplay.
12 Minutes Walkthrough is a walkthrough that takes 12 minutes to complete.
Our 12 Minutes walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this adventure game on the PC, Xbox Series X & Xbox One.
Please notice that viewers must be at least 18 years old to watch, so those with innocent eyes will not be harmed. There is blood and gore in this game, as well as sexual content, strong language, and violence.
12 Minutes Guides Index:
Walkthrough Guide in 12 Minutes
TWELVE MINUTES is an accessible top-down interactive thriller featuring a real-time top-down interface. James McAvoy, Daisy Ridley, and Willem Dafoe star in this film.
When a police officer sneaks into your house, accuses your wife of murder, and beats you to death, what should have been a lovely evening with your wife becomes a nightmare…
Only to be instantly transported back to the exact moment you entered the front door, trapped in a TWELVE-MINUTE time loop, destined to repeat the same terrifying experience over and over…
Unless you can discover a method to alter the result and break the loop by using the knowledge of what’s ahead.
TWELVE MINUTES combines THE SHINING’s dream-like intensity with REAR WINDOW’s claustrophobia and MEMENTO’s fractured structure.
System Requirements for a PC:
- PC Minimum Requirements Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher OS: Xbox One Architecture: x64 2 GB of memory 1 GB of video memory Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTS 450 | AMD Radeon HD 5770 Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 | AMD Phenom II X4 965
- PC Recommendations Xbox One requires Windows 10 version 18362.0 or later. x64 architecture 4 GB of memory 6 GB of video memory Intel Core i5-6600 processor | AMD FX-8350 graphics processor Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 | AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT graphics
1-4 time loops
Welcome to the walkthrough for 12 Minutes!
Luis Antonio and Annapurna Interactive’s time loop adventure game Twelve Minutes stars James McAvoy, Daisy Ridley, and Willem Dafoe.
In loops 1-4, we discover the location of the watch, learn about the murder, and attempt for the first time to explain what is going on to our wife.
Timeline: Time Loops 1-4
- 00:00 – Introductionductionductionductionduction
- 03:10 – The First Loop Starts
- The second loop begins at 09:54.
- 11:12 – The Third Loop Starts (Hide In Closet)
- 16:01 – Start of the Fourth Loop (Talk With Wife About The Loop)
Part 1 of a 12-minute gameplay walkthrough – Loops 1-4 [1080p/60FPS] There are no comments.
5-7 time loops
We obtain the Coward Ending Achievement in loops 5-7, then go on to questioning the policeman using the light switch technique, and have our wife leave when we attempt to talk about all the revelations with her.
5-7 Time Loops Timeline:
- 00:00 – Intro
- 00:20 – The Fifth Loop Starts (Coward Ending Achievement Run)
- 07:47 – The Sixth Loop Starts (Interrogating Cop For Information)
- 17:04 – Start of the seventh loop (Wife Walks Out When Discussing Murder)
Part 2 of a 12-minute gameplay walkthrough – Loops 5-7 [1080p/60FPS] There are no comments.
8-9 Time Loops
Loops 8-9 are where your wife and the policeman discuss the situation before coming to an agreement. Then, in the next loop, you question the policeman once again until you uncover the truth.
8-9 Time Loops Timeline:
- 00:00 – Intro
- 00:07 – The Eighth Loop Commences (Wife And Cop Talk Things Out)
- 09:40 – The Ninth Loop Starts (The Revelation During Cop Interrogation)
12 Minutes Gameplay Walkthrough Part 3 – Loops 8 & 9 [1080p/60FPS] No Commentary
Time Loops 10-12 & Endings
We present a few of “alternative” endings in loops 10-12 before coming to the “real” conclusion of 12 Minutes. The Groundhog Ending comes first, followed by the Confessed Ending, and then the Alone Ending with the post-credits sequence.
10-12 Time Loops Timeline:
- 00:00 – Intro
- The tenth loop begins at 00:07. (Groundhog Ending)
- The eleventh loop begins at 07:20. (Confessed Ending)
- The Twelfth Loop begins at 12:59 a.m. (Alone Ending)
- 18:45 – Scene After Credits
For 12 Minutes, this video is the alternative “Continue” ending. In this ending, you may “roll credits” in a different manner than in our complete playthrough’s “Alone” conclusion.
Timeline for a Different Ending:
- 00:00 – Intro
- 00:04 – For the first time, click on the wife’s book.
- 00:49 – Reiterating what your wife said in a different loop
- 01:10 – Triggering the last cutscene with the watch
Alternate Ending – 12 Minutes
Thanks to Microsoft & IGNGuides for the walkthrough videos.
Do you need assistance in any way? Please feel free to ask any questions in the comments area below. We’re here to assist you!
Submitted by: He’d been a gamer since he was eight years old, when he received a Nintendo with Super Mario Bros. for his birthday. Find out more about him and follow him on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.
- More information may be found at
Frequently Asked Questions
How to win at Twelve Minutes?
Twelve Minutes is a game where you have to survive for twelve minutes. You can win by surviving longer than the other players, or by finishing the level before time runs out.
How to get the true ending in 12 Minutes?
To get the true ending, you have to complete all of the levels in 12 Minutes.
Does 12 Minutes have an ending?
Yes, it does have an ending.
- greedfall gameplay
- 12 minutes game