The Elden Ring is a sci-fi MMORPG with epic lore and a dark atmosphere. The game unfolds on the planet of Varre’s Questline, an alien world that becomes black after it experiences its final eclipse in 2157 A.D.. Players explore this new world while fighting against what they believe to be the last remaining creatures: human beings. Enigmatic religious sect known as the Church Of Inhibition may hold the key to restoring light back into this ancient civilization, but first players must overcome its teachings
The “varre questline” is the main questline of Church Of Inhibition Elden Ring. It is a long, but rewarding and engaging story that takes place in the game’s world.
If you wish to finish Varre’s questline and participate in PVP, you’ll need to visit the Church Of Inhibition in Elden Ring. Following the quest will allow you to get the Bloody Finger as well as other important items and gear scattered around the Church Of Inhibition.
While getting to the Church Of Inhibition at a low level is doable, we suggest utilizing our Elden Ring tips and tricks to level up, since you’ll need to beat Festering Fingerprint Vyke to get access.
In Elden Ring, where is the Church of Inhibition?
Wikimedia Commons/Elden Ring
Elden Ring’s Church Of Inhibition is found in the Liurnia of the Lakes area. It’s north of the beginning region, and it’s roughly as far as players can travel without entering the Altus Plateau via the Grand Lift of Dectus.
The Church Of Inhibition located east of Bellum Church and west of the Frenzy-Flaming Tower if you’ve ventured via Liurnia of the Lakes. We advocate utilizing Torrent to go about the region since walking might be unsafe.
Note: To finish Varre’s questline, you’ll need to play Elden Ring online since you’ll need to invade other players in PVP. You’ll need to go back to multiplayer if you’re playing Elden Ring offline to avoid messages and bloodstains.
Varre’s Journey Towards The Church Of Inhibition
If you’re seeking to finish Varre’s questline in Elden Ring, you’ll be sent to the Church Of Inhibition, but getting there might be difficult, particularly at lower levels.
You’ll need to return to Varre at the First Step Site of Grace after you’ve defeated Godrick. He will congratulate you and advise you to seek out the Two Fingers at the Roundtable Hold for an audience.
Here’s a quick rundown of Varre’s questline in Elden Ring, which will lead you to the Church Of Inhibition:
- Speak with Varre at the Grace First Step Site.
- Speak with the Finger Reader in the main chamber of the Roundtable Hold.
- Visit the Rose Church (west of the sunken Academy Gate Town located in Liurnia of the Lakes). On a little island, the Rose Church may be found.
- Tell Varre that the Two Fingers didn’t seem quite right (but don’t claim they were fantastic).
- Varre will offer you five Festering Bloody Fingers if you keep chatting to him.
- To invade other players in Elden Ring, consume three Festering Bloody Fingers. Don’t worry if you don’t succeed in defeating the players; you’ll still be able to complete Varre’s questline.
- To be anointed as a knight of Mohg, return to the Rose Church and talk with Varre.
- Accept the white cloth from Varre, who will inform you that the fabric must be soaked in virgin blood.
- In the northern portion of the Liurnia of the Lakes area, go to the Church of Inhibition.
- When prompted, locate the deceased maiden who is seated in a chair and color the fabric with the damsel’s blood.
- Varre will formally name you if you return to the Rose Church.
- Accept Varre’s offer to chop your finger off and keep talking to him to get all of the Varre questline’s rewards in Elden Ring.
What Are the Benefits of Varre in Elden Ring?
Varre’s questline will reward you with a few vital items after you’ve finished it and let him to chop your finger off (I know, I know, but it’s worth it). Among the benefits are:
- Bloody Finger (similar to the Festering Bloody Finger, except it won’t be eaten and may be used endlessly).
- Medal of the Pureblood Knight (using this will teleport you to Mohgwyn Palace, a very high-level area).
At The Church Of Inhibition, A Festering Fingerprint Vyke
Wikimedia Commons/Elden Ring
The journey to the Church Of Inhibition in Elden Ring is difficult enough, but the hardships don’t end there. When you go too near to the Church Of Inhibition, Festering Fingerprint Vyke will infiltrate. This is a difficult encounter, and you’ll need to level up quite a bit to beat him.
Vyke is quick and has a lot of strength in his strikes. Without beating him, you won’t be able to go to the Church Of Inhibition in Elden Ring. After you’ve vanquished him, go to the Church Of Inhibition and look for the girl in the chair, who is required for Varre’s quest. Vyke’s War Spear will also be given to you, allowing you to inflict Madness on your foes.
Interacting with the maiden grants you the Finger Maiden armor set as well as allowing you to soak the cloth from Varre in blood.
It’s Possible That You’re Interested In
The “Varre’s Ring” is a brand new addition to the Elden Ring. The armor set is available in-game, and can be purchased with Varre’s tokens or earned through quests. Reference: varre elden ring armor.
- elden ring church of inhibition invader reddit
- varre questline offline
- varre invasion sign
- killed varre elden ring
- elden ring varre questline consequences