Destiny 2’s latest expansion, Warmind, has introduced a new perk called Solar 3.0 Grenades and Fragments. This is how to unlock them in Destiny 2.
The “destiny 2 solar 3.0 fragments” is a gun that can be unlocked by completing the Destiny 2 quest line. The weapon’s perks are increased damage and increased ammo capacity.
Published: 25 May 2022 | Last Updated: 25 May 2022
Season 17 of the game, dubbed Season of Haunted for Destiny, is now available for download. In the game, there is a lot of fresh content.
The PC upgrade was around 6 GB in size. This is dwarfed by the Witch Queen. There are a slew of new Exotics, formidable weaponry, and activities to choose from.
The Solar subclass is now completely customisable, and I predict that it will soon prevail over all other subclasses. I’m a Warlock main, and I started with three Solar 3.0 Aspects unlocked and maybe eight out of ten Fragments unlocked.
All of my class skills, mobility abilities, and melee abilities were also unlocked. However, only three of the eight grenades were unlocked. The ones that said “Not Yet Unlocked” were as follows:
- Tripmine Grenade is a kind of grenade that is used to
- Grenade of the Sun
- Swarm Grenade is a kind of grenade that is used to
- Grenade of Firebolt
- Grenade of Healing
If it had been anything else, I wouldn’t have given a damn. But, since I like Nade builds, I am concerned about my grenades. It’s something I utilize on a regular basis. The issue now is how to get the additional Solar 3.0 Grenades unlocked.
How to Unlock Solar 3.0 Grenades and Fragments in Destiny 2
I’ll show you how to get both the grenades and the aspects for Solar 3.0. I’ll teach you how to make it for warlock since that’s my primary class, but you can do it for the other two classes as well.
In D2, How Do I Unlock Solar 3.0 Grenades?
The process of unlocking the locked Grenade of the Suns is very simple, actually. In order to unlock Tripmine Grenade is a kind of grenade that is used to, Grenade of the Sun, Swarm Grenade is a kind of grenade that is used to, Grenade of Firebolt, and Grenade of Healing:
- Interact with her, then right-click on Solar (or hit whatever your ‘open’ button is).
- Right-click (or hit whatever your ‘open’ button is) on “Grenades” under Abilities (Icon at far right)
- You’ll see all the grenades that are locked now, and all you have to do to open them is spend 3000 Glimmer on each one.
- If you have enough Glimmer, buy them all at once.
- When you exit that screen, a quest named “Meditation” should appear.
- Accept it and exit Ikora’s screen as soon as possible.
- From where you are standing, look to your right. An item with a light orb within and the blue-white Destiny 2 insignia on it will be seen.
- Additionally, the option to meditate should be made accessible.
- To begin meditating, press E or your Interact button.
- You’ll be able to use all of your grenades after that.
- You’ll also finish the quest “Meditate on the Light.”
In D2, How Do I Unlock Solar 3.0 Fragments?
Visit Ikora and repeat the procedure. If you have enough Glimmer, do it all at once if possible. When you’ve finished with the grenades,
- Right-click on the Solar 3.0 tab to open it.
- Go to the “Aspects and Fragments” section.
- Right-click “Fragments” and choose “Unlock” for the ones you need (OR all of them)
- Stick to the same meditation guideline.
- You may also buy all of the grenades and pieces at once and Meditate to acquire them all at once.
- Do what you think is appropriate, and that should be the end of it!
Return to your solar 3.0 screen and choose the subclass. You should be able to use all of the grenades and fragments now! Remember to follow us on Google News and the Destiny 2 area for more of this kind of information. Thank you for taking the time to read this!
The “destiny 2 solar fragments not unlocking” is a problem that has been present for a while. The only way to fix this issue is by deleting the app and reinstalling it.
- destiny 2 solar 3.0 fragments not unlocking
- solar 3.0 fragments disabled
- destiny 2 solar 3.0 aspects
- destiny 2 solar 3.0 builds
- destiny 2 solar fragments locked