After the nuclear war of 2077, you and your fellow survivors have been wandering the Earth, living in a vault, and working as a mole miner for the Enclave. Ever wondered how to get to the mole miner pails in Fallout 76? Well, if you have an old school Pip Boy, you can use it to find the pails. Check out this guide and find out how to get to the pails and start mining for caps.
One of the many great things about Fallout 76 is that it’s surprisingly well-paced. While there are no real ‘scavenger hunts’, you’ll find yourself exploring the game world to uncover little hints and clues to the locations of the Mole Miner Pails.
Alright, so you’ve started playing Fallout 76 and you’ve just finished your first Mole Miner Pail run. You want to know the locations of the next few pails, but your guidebook is out of date or missing a couple of key pages. Here’s a guide to help you out.
The Hunt for the Treasure Hunter event in Fallout 76 is now live, and knowing where to search for Mole Miner Pails is crucial for anybody wanting to acquire as much treasure as possible.
This initial Hunt for the Treasure Hunter event’s Mole Miner Pails may be discovered across Fallout 76’s southern Ash Heap area.
Pails of Mole Miners in Fallout 76
By just exploring Ash Heap, you should have no problem running across Treasure Hunter Mole Miners who drop the Mole Miner Pails. They have a unique sound, making it simple to tell when one is close.
However, gamers searching for Mole Miner Pails have reported that these monsters don’t appear to spawn in huge numbers, necessitating server hopping in order to locate more.
WorkablePuffin, a Reddit user, has created a comprehensive list of all known Fallout 76 Mole Miner Pails locations. Here are some places to check out if you’re participating in the Treasure Hunter Hunt:
PARK IN CAMDEN
- In the vicinity of the Chow Line table
- The Bumper Cars building from the inside
- Vendor Bot Chad’s hut is nearby.
- The merry go round and the toilets south of Chad’s cabin
- The middle courtyard of the rollercoaster
- Sal’s Grinders from the inside
- Under the steps of the town’s northernmost wooden wall
- On the town’s southern outskirts, near the bar and APC.
- On the western edge of town, near the wooden wall
- The Museum of Mines
BRIM QUARRY BRIM QUARRY BRIM QUARRY
- The initial landing with the tower was a success.
- Near the fusion generator, the top part
- In the central plaza
- In a home on the outskirts of the main square, to the southeast.
- Near the railway station, on a roof
- On the east side of town, amid a destroyed ridge of homes
THE END OF NICHOLSON
- One of the trailers was parked on top of another.
- Inside the dirt ring in the center
HG-B7-09 RELAY TOWER
- The concrete structure’s interior
MINESHAFT ABANDONED 6
- In the vicinity of the dump truck
- The grayish building’s interior
- Near the quick transit point, on the concrete steps
- Usually hidden inside of a doorway in the town’s center.
- By the stage, near the Community Center.
- On the western edge of town, near the greenhouse.
- Near the station, on the major road.
CEMETERY OF THE PLEASANT HILLS
- Near the lower tombs, under the ridge
- On the slope to the east of the cemetery
- Outside the crypt’s entrance.
- The Rockhound may be found in a variety of places.
MINESHAFT ABANDONED 3
- Near the white cylinder, near the quick travel spawn
MINESHAFT ABANDONED 5
- The grayish building’s interior
- On the cylinder, down the steps to the north.
TRAINYARD OF MOUNT BLAIR
- The inside of the train station
- Next to the U-Mine-It vending machine, in the restroom building.
MINESHAFT ABANDONED 4
- Near the power armor station, inside the barn-style structure.
- On the equipment that looks out over the construction site.
THE MINE OF THE BURNING
- Near the brick structure, up the hill.
- Near the foot of the stairs, near a pair of red doors.
MINESHAFT ABANDONED 1
- In the vicinity of the yellow generator.
MINESHAFT ABANDONED 2
- Near the bottom of the metal structure.
AMBUSH OF PYLON
- The Encryptid terminal is located near the shack.
- Down near the pylon on the eastern side.
The list listed above has a few more Fallout 76 Mole Miner Pails locations. Check out Reddit user annoyingdoggo76’s farming path based on WorkablePuffin’s list if you want something more directed.
It’s worth remembering that you can also build Mole Miner Pails if you want to take a break from searching for them. It’s worth noting that the Super Duper and Chemist bonuses don’t seem to be active in this situation.
Fallout 76 is currently available on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
‘Fallout 76’ is a new survival first-person shooter game coming from Bethesda and created by the same people who made the Fallout series. It is a different game altogether from the previous Fallout games. It was released on November 14, 2018 and is set in West Virginia, USA in the year 2102. The game takes place after a nuclear war and the story revolves around a group of Vault 76 survivors.. Read more about fallout 76 legendary mole miner locations and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find Mole Miner pails?
You can find Mole Miner pails at any hardware store.
Where can I find empty ornate mole miner pails?
You can find ornate mole miner pails at the following locations: -The Ornate Mole Miner Pail Shop in the Market District of Novigrad. -The Ornate Mole Miner Pail Shop in Oxenfurt. -The Ornate Mole Miner Pail Shop in Skellige.
How do I farm treasure hunters in Fallout 76?
To farm treasure hunters, you must first find a treasure hunter in the world. They will be marked on your map with a yellow exclamation point. You can then kill them and loot their bodies for items that are worth more than what they carry.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- fallout 76 mole miner pail rewards list 2021
- fallout 76 mole miner pail rewards list 2020
- fallout 76 mole miner locations map
- fallout 76 treasure hunter mole miner locations 2021
- fallout 76 treasure hunter locations 2021