In the world of Game Of Thrones, House Harkonnen is a villainous family who seems to live off its cruelty. They are belligerent and sadistic by nature with no regard for honor or law. The name of this house means “to make water flow”. This may not be an apt description for them since they seem to revel in shedding blood rather than causing it. Their motto is “Only Victory” which can also be interpreted as “No Mercy.”
The “harkonnen” is a fictional house in the “Dune” universe. It is led by House Harkonnen and relies on fanatical soldiers and weapons to keep them alive.
House Harkonnen, the second playable side in the forthcoming real-time strategy game Dune: Spice Wars, was given a closer look today by developer Shiro Games, who discussed its forces, councillors, and favoured strategies.
House Harkonnen claims victory due of its “formidable might on the battlefield” and readiness to utilize whatever underhanded means to achieve its objectives, whilst House Atreides stands out because of its political influence and loyal character.
House Harkonnen in Dune: Spice Wars
“They know how to create and execute long-term strategies to win battles without having to start them,” the developer added, whether it’s murky politics, murder, or cutting-edge surveillance.
Baron Vladimir Harkonnen, the organization’s commander, specializes in manipulation, torture, and blackmail. His four counselors add to his ruthlessness, making House Harkonnen an even more fearsome opponent.
Feyd-Rautha employs charm and persuasion rather than weaponry to defeat opponents, but Rabban understands how to maximize profits by weakening the will of the people the Harkonnens dominate and exerting constant pressure on them.
Iakin Nefud bolsters the capabilities of their troops, even if it means using soldiers as cannon fodder, using his Mentat abilities to create a network of spies and set up various operations that harm any enemy of the Harkonnens, while Pieter de Vries uses his Mentat abilities to create a network of spies and set up various operations that harm any enemy of the Harkonnens.
In Dune: Spice Wars, House Harkonnen’s troops are made up of disposable and fanatical warriors, as explained by the developer:
- Troopers are armed with razor-sharp blades and have the ability to go into a berserker frenzy when harmed, disregarding pain and increasing their strength as they get closer to death.
- Gunners: Demolition specialists with secretly developed experimental explosive weaponry. Their losses are so great that their men are often injured or killed by their own fire, all for the sake of the House’s pride.
- Vanguards: Combat masters and great assassins who pleasure in blood and death, murdering their prey one by one in a cold and callous manner.
- Stealth Probes: Low-cost, disposable mechanical devices created for the express aim of spying and assassination in the shadows.
- House Guards: The Harkonnen army’ mainstay. Unstoppable combat machines and ruthless murderers who will obey and carry out any commands given to them without question.
Dune: Spice Wars will be released on PC through Steam Early Access in 2022.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following on Twitter, checking out our videos on YouTube, giving us a like on Facebook, and joining us on Discord.
- dune characters
- feyd rautha