Want to know how to delete ps4 games? Here’s a quick and easy guide on how to do it the right way!
Checkout this video:
It’s time to clear some space on your PlayStation 4 hard drive. Maybe you need to make room for a new game, or maybe you just want to clean up your game library. Either way, deleting a game from your PS4 is easy, but there are a few things you need to know before you get started.
In this article, we’ll show you how to delete games from your PS4, how to delete game data, and how to reinstall games if you change your mind. We’ll also share some tips on how to free up space on your PS4 without deleting any games.
How to Delete Games From Your PS4
Deleting a game from your PS4 is easy, but it’s worth noting that this process will delete the game from your hard drive entirely. If you want to keep the game and just remove it from your system, there’s an option for that (we’ll show you how in the next section). For now, here’s how to delete a game from your PS4:
1. Press the “Options” button on the controller while viewing the home screen.
2. Select “Settings” from the options menu that appears.
3. Navigate to “Storage” and select it with the “X” button.
4. Select “Applications,” then select the game you want to delete with the “X” button.
5. Press the “Options” button again and select “Delete,” then confirm by selecting “Delete application? [game name] with the “X” button again.”
Deleting a Game from Your PS4
There are two ways you can delete games from your PS4 – either from the Settings menu or your Library.
From the Settings menu:
1. Select Settings from the main PS4 dashboard.
2. Scroll down and select Application Saved Data Management.
3. Select Saved Data in System Storage.
4. Select the game you want to delete and press the OPTIONS button on your controller.
5. Select Delete.
6. Confirm by selecting OK in the popup window that appears.
From your Library:
1. From the main PS4 dashboard, go to your games Library .
2. hover over the game you want to delete and press the OPTIONS button on your controller .
3. Select Delete from the menu that appears .
Restoring a Deleted Game on Your PS4
If you delete a game from your PS4 hard drive, you can always reinstall it later. As long as you have an Internet connection, you can download and install any game that’s in the PlayStation Store for free.
Here’s how to download and reinstall a deleted PS4 game:
1. Go to the PlayStation Store on your PS4 home screen.
2. Scroll down to the ‘Purchased’ tab and select it.
3. Find the game you want to download and select ‘Download’. The game will begin downloading and installing automatically.
4. Once the game has finished downloading and installing, you can launch it from your PS4 home screen
Now that you know how to delete PS4 games, you can make room for new ones without worrying about taking up too much space. Just be sure to back up any saved data before you delete anything, and remember that you can always re-download games if you want to play them again.