There are a lot of great games on Steam that are hidden away behind a paywall. Here’s a quick guide on how to see them.
Checkout this video:
If you’re a PC gamer, chances are you’re familiar with Steam. Steam is a digital distribution platform for PC games that allows gamers to buy and download games. It’s also a great place to find sales on games and to discover new titles.
One of the great things about Steam is that it offers a variety of different ways to browse and find games. One way is through the “Games” section of the Steam store. Here, you can browse games by popularity, release date, genre, and more.
However, there’s another way to browse games on Steam that many people don’t know about: the hidden gem filter. The hidden gem filter allows you to see games that are flying under the radar. These are usually small indie games that don’t have a lot of buzz around them. However, just because they’re not well-known doesn’t mean they’re not worth playing!
Here’s how you can use the hidden gem filter to find some great hidden gems on Steam:
What are Hidden Games on Steam?
Have you ever wondered how to see hidden games on Steam? Well, it’s actually quite easy. All you need to do is go to a certain URL and add a certain parameter to the end of it. This will allow you to see all of the games that are currently hidden on Steam.
How to See Hidden Games on Steam
To see all of your hidden games on Steam, you’ll need to go to your Steam settings. To do this, click on “Steam” > “Settings” in the top left corner of your screen. In the settings menu, select the “Interface” tab and then scroll down to the “Advanced” section. In the advanced section, ensure that the “Display Steam URL address bar when available” option is checked. With this option enabled, you’ll be able to see your complete list of games on Steam, even if they’re hidden.
How to Find Hidden Games on Steam
Whether you’re looking for something new to play or just want to support your favorite indie developer, there are tons of great games hidden away on Steam. But with over 30,000 games on the platform, it can be tough to find them all!
Here’s a quick and easy guide on how to see hidden games on Steam:
1. First, open up your Steam client and log into your account.
2. Then, click on “Games” at the top of the window, and then select “All Games” from the drop-down menu.
3. This will bring up a list of all the games in your Steam library, both visible and hidden. To view only the hidden ones, click on the “Hidden” option at the top of the list. And that’s it!
4. You can also use this method to find specific types of hidden games on Steam. For example, you can select “Free to Play” or “Early Access” from the drop-down menu to only see those types of titles.
5. If you’re ever worried about accidentally hiding a game from your library, don’t worry! You can always view your Hidden Games list and unhide any titles that you want to see again by following the same steps outlined above.
In conclusion, there are a few ways to see hidden games on Steam. You can either use the Steam API, or a third-party tool like SteamDB. If you use the Steam API, you’ll need to be familiar with programming. If you use SteamDB, you can simply enter the URL of the game you want to find into their search engine.