Eric and Steve answer some listener mail, talk about the new Star Wars Rogue One tie-in game, give their thoughts on Titanfall 2’s microtransactions and more. Plus: Charlie asks if there will ever be a good Halo or Call of Duty modern day shooter?
The “massively op twitch” is a podcast that discusses the latest news in gaming. The show is hosted by MassivelyOP’s own Matt Bragg and Patrick Klepek.
Bree and Justin delve into a huge large mailbag to answer questions regarding MMORPG crafts, vehicles, economies, guild growth, dealbreakers, and more on this week’s all-reader questions episode!
The Massively OP Podcast is back with another action-packed hour of news, anecdotes, views, and gamer emails! Remember to utilize this link or phone in to our voicemail at (734) 221-3973 to submit your question to the program.
Right now, you may listen to the show:
Notes on the show:
- Are MMOs becoming too streamlined?
- Mailbag: How should cars be handled in sci-fi MMOs?
- Casual-friendly economies in the mailbag
- Managing guild initiatives and development in the mailbag
- Mailbag: If we could alter one thing about MMOs we don’t play, what would it be?
- Mailbag: How can MMOs make crafting more interesting and appealing to players?
- Mailbag: Do you read any other MMO sites or publications?
- Episode 371 may be downloaded.
- Justin and Bree are the hosts of your program.
- On iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, Amazon, and Spotify, you can listen to the Massively OP Podcast.
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- Check your flashblock or scriptblock settings if you’re having trouble viewing or using the web player.
- op stream
- massivelyop create account