Vampire Survivors is a browser-based MMORPG that relies solely on its community to keep the game alive. With no player support, it would be short lived before the game closed down forever. But with Cryptocurrency and blockchain powering this MMO, players are able to help shape their own destiny by voting for certain updates or features through an automated system of smart contracts. This allows them to not only make decisions but also profit from their votes as they get paid in new cryptocurrency coins every time an update passes!
The “vampire survivors cheats” is a game that uses the cheat engine. The game has been updated to include the latest version of the tool. Read more in detail here: vampire survivors cheats – cheat engine.
Vampire Survivors Cheats › Home » Cheats » Vampire Survivors Cheats
Looking for Vampire Survivors cheats on PC & Mac? Here we’ll list Cheats for Vampire Survivors and unlockables with tips for Poncle’s Steam Early Access 2D action-roguelike bullet hell game.
Here we will show you Unlocking Instructions all Vampire Survivors codes with a cheats list that’s valid for the PC & Mac versions (where available).
Check out the cheats listed below…
List of Vampire Survivors Cheats
Cheats for Vampire Survivors
|Exdash is a character that may be unlocked.||While on the Main Menu, enter “x-x1viiq” on your keyboard to reveal this secret character. A chime will play to signal that you’ve successfully unlocked it.|
|For the O’Sole Meeo character, the maximum health increase is available.||For the playable dog, O’Sole Meeo, once per run you can type “pet” on your keyboard, to give your doggo a free health boost. Read below for instructions on Unlocking Instructions O’Sole Meeo first.|
|Unlock the level Il Molise.||While on the Main Menu, input “relaxenjoylife” on your keyboard to unlock this level. A chime will play to signal that you’ve successfully unlocked it.|
|The Arcanas item must be unlocked.||While on the Main Menu, input “randomazzami” on your keyboard to unlock this level. A chime will play to signal that you’ve successfully unlocked it.|
|Unlock the Mortaccio character & 2,800 Gold||To unlock these things, hit the following keyboard keys in the following sequence while on the Main Menu: up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, Esc, Enter. (This is the Konami Code.)|
To Unlock Stuff, All Vampire Survivors’ SECRET CODES
Vampire Survivors Unlocking Instructions All Characters
- Arca – Level up your Fire Wand to level four.
- Porta – Increase the level of the Lighting Ring to 4.
- Poe – Raise Garlic’s level to 7.
- Clerici – Recover 1,000 HP throughout the course of your life.
- Concetta – In Gallo Tower, locate and open the coffin.
- Defeat a total of 3,000 skeletons in Mortaccio. Alternatively, on the Main Menu, hit up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, Esc, Enter in this order: up, up, down, down, down, down, down, down, down, down, down, down, down, down, down, down, down, down, down, down, down,
- Dommario – In a single run, get 5,000 coins.
- Krochi – Defeat 100,000 opponents in total.
- Yatta Cavallo – Defeat 3,000 Lion Heads in total.
- Lama – Survive 20 minutes with a curse of at least 10%.
- Poppea – In Dairy Plant, find and unlock the casket by killing all opponents in the area. On the Milky Way map, it appears as a ‘?’
- Christine – Increase the level of Pentagram to 7.
- Pugnala Provola – To unlock the coffin, locate it in Mad Forest and battle the skeletons protecting it.
- Bianca Ramba – In Dairy Plant, defeat a total of 3,000 milk elementals.
- Giovanna – Destroy all opponents in the Inlaid Library to find and uncover the casket. On the Milky Way map, it appears as a ‘?’
- Defeat 3,000 Dragon Shrimps with O’Sole Meeo Dog. On the Gallo Tower map, this is the best way to go. They resemble circular skeleton dragons that are grey/blue in color.
- Leda – In Gallo Tower, defeat Leda. From the beginning, go south until you see Leda. When you draw near to Leda in Gallo Tower, the screen darkens and the soundtrack becomes sinister.
- Exdash is an acronym for “excess data.” When you’re on the Main Menu, type “x-x1viiq” on your keyboard to hear a chime.
- Toastie — Kill a Stalker or Drowner, for example on the Dairy Plant map about 8 or 12 minutes in, then hit S (Up) + Enter at the same moment on your keyboard / push Up + Start on your controller when Toastie appears in the bottom-right of the screen. Exdash must already be unlocked in order to play.
- Red Death – When the timer runs out, kill Death. Cheats are required.
- MissingNo – You only seem to be able to unlock MissingNo by modifying your game files, which is of course done at your own risk. If you still want to try it out, here are the 11 steps courtesy of Dex & Never Nathaniel.
- In Steam Properties Local Files, right-click on Vampire Survivors and choose “Browse…” Go to vs – resources – app –.webpack – renderer 1.1 in vs – resources – app –.webpack – renderer 1.1 in vs – resources – app For the hidden folder on a Mac, type cmd + shift +. webpack to appear
- In notepad 2.1, open SaveDataBackUp.sav. If you have lovely print (when the file does not seem like a single string), turn it off.
- Look for a character you own; I used Lama as an example. Continue until you reach the end of the bracket. At the end, type “FINO” (with the comma and quotation marks) (or “FINO” with a space between the comma and “” if other letters are also separated by space).
- In the search, click “next” and re-add him.
- To “checksum,” go to the end of the file and erase the value in the quote marks. “375e5fadbb54a6a23546da104c7ae53fc7d172541158f0cec79b0ec7f9dabeff” is an example.
- (ctrl+a ctrl+c) Copy all text
- Copy the following text and paste it into the top area of the following website: https://emn178.github.io/online-tools/sha256.html
- Copy the new Checksum that was produced below the inserted content.
- Replace the original checksum in the quotations inside the brackets where the old checksum was erased.
- Save the file (not “save as”) using ctrl+s.
- Options – Begin the game – restore the backup – double-check
Unlocking Instructions Every Secret Character (Exdash, Red Death, MissingNo) – Vampire Survivors
Unlocking Instructions Both New Secret Characters (Toastie, Leda) – Vampire Survivors
Unlocking Instructions O’Sole Meeo – Vampire Survivors
Vampire Survivors Unlocking Instructions All Weapons
- Survive 5 minutes with Pasqualina in Runetracer.
- Survive 10 minutes with any character, Peachone.
- Destroy 20 light sources with the Fire Wand.
- Find 5 floor hens to get garlic.
- Break candles till an Orologion emerges in the Lancet.
- Breaking candles until a Rosary emerges is a good way to find one.
- Defeat 5,000 opponents to get the Lighting Ring.
- Get Peachone to level 7 with Ebony Wings.
- Survive 15 minutes with Poppea in Song of Mana.
- Eight The Sparrow – Keep Pugnala alive for 10 minutes.
- Pugnala – Survive 15 minutes with Phiera Der Tuphello.
- Survive 15 minutes with Giovanna, Gatto Amari.
Vampire Survivors Unlocking Instructions All Levels
- Reach level 20 in Mad Forest to unlock the Inlaid Library.
- Green Acres – Unlock Hyper mode for two levels and complete them in under 30 minutes.
- Reach level 40 in the Inlaid Library using the Dairy Plant.
- Unlock Hyper mode for three regular levels in Il Molise. When you’re on the Main Menu, input “relaxenjoylife” on your keyboard to hear a chime.
- Gallo Tower – In Dairy Plant, get to level 60.
- Unlock Hyper mode for three regular levels in The Bone Zone.
Tips & Tricks for Vampire Survivors
- Take your time collecting gems and things; they will not vanish.
- At initially, get two or three offensive weapons and work on leveling them up one by one.
- Armor and Luck are fantastic first-level power-ups to invest in.
- Refund power-ups often (it’s free) and experiment with various upgrade pathways.
Timeline for the Tips Video Guide:
- 00:00 Inauguration
- Gold Limit 00:28
- Weapon Evolution (00:49)
- All Evolutions at 01:03
- Weapon Weight (01:21)
- All Characters 02:17
- Death Statistics (02:49)
- Secret Codes 04:16
- PowerUp Buy Order (05:22)
- LeveUp Limiation 06:07
- 07:18 Good fortune
- 07:31 Weapons Luck
- 07:42 Fun Fact: 100 percent Penta
- Fun Fact about the Penta/Moon at 08:21
- 08:52 G damage from the Moon
- 09:10 Good Fortune on the Chests
- 09:27 Best of luck with LevelUps
- 11:26 Good luck with the Breakables
- 14:21 Good luck with the map items
- 14:46 Good Luck with Events
- 15:09 Fun Fact: 300 Percent Luck
- Stages (16:02)
- 16:09 Forest of the Mad
- 16:54 Bibliotheque
- Dairy Plant, 17:30
- Gallo Tower, 19:07
- 20:35 Il Molise Il Molise Il Molise Il Molise Il Mol
- Green Acres at 21:30
- Items on the Map at 21:42
- Debug Mode (22:44)
Tips, Tricks, Mechanics & Secrets of Vampire Survivors I Wish I Knew From The Start[Work-In-Progress]
These are all Vampire Survivors cheats on Mac & PC found so far. We also made the handy Vampire Survivors guides listed above to help you with tips and tricks for the game!
Do you know of any cheats or unlockables for Vampire Survivors? If you tell us in the comments, we’ll give you credit for figuring it out. – Thank you for stopping by!
By : . He loved gaming from the moment he got a Nintendo with Super Mario Bros. on his 8th birthday. Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter, Facebook and at Google+.
- More information may be found at
The “vampire survivors unlimited gold” is a tool for the game “Vampire Survivors”. The tool allows you to get unlimited gold.
- vampire survivors cheats reddit
- vampire survivors god mode
- vampire survivors konami code
- vampire survivors garlic cheat
- vampire survivors trainer